Saturday 30 September 2017

Holidays

hello it is Tupuia and i am very excited for the holidays so im here with my family and we are watching YouTube. so it's is the first day of the holidays in the morning i got up and checked the time because my uncle rang my Nana and said to wake me up and then i got ready and waited then my to cousins came knocking on my Nana's door we got in the car and drove off to my cousin and my sisters netball Tranning. we watched the emoji movie and it was funny then we went and got some food and went to church practise... and thats all for one day.....

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tupuia,

    Awesome blog post I really liked the part when you said that you & your family were watching you tube altogether. It was so cool reading your first blog post in the holidays. What movie or video clip did you & your family watch? What did you watch it on? Anyways I really liked your blog post. Keep up the great work.

    Cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hineragi
      for leaving a blog comment
      kind regaurds Tupuia

      Delete